Wednesday, December 21, 2011

WIWW: My New Winter Coat

I wanted to share my new winter coat that my mother got for a STEAL during Black Friday. Of course, I was with her, picked it out, and tried it on. She said she wanted to give it to me as a birthday present (my birthday is on Monday, by the way). And this is another terrible picture... Nate's face looks like a beacon of light, baha. But I'm super duper cozy!

Jacket: St John's Bay at JCPenney (see deets below)
Scarf: gift from a friend
Purse: Aldo (see post here: I was stoked about it!)

This St. John's Bay coat, from JCPenney (at 4am), was $250, and my mom got it for $80! Wahoo! Although they still have that sale going on on their website... oh well, Black Friday makes it more fun!


Linking up to The Pleated Poppy!


pleated poppy


3 comments :

  1. i love your coat! looks so warm and comfortable! love the color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Grey goes with everything, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the grey I got a new coat this week too, so fun. I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!