Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WIWW: The Worst Picture Ever

(did I catch your attention with that title or WHAT?)

So it was 7:00am... Nate was scraping ice off of my car so I could head to work. And I lurved (different way to say "love", c'mon people) my outfit today... So I took the worst picture ever with my camera on my Android phone.


Black cardigan: Loft (outlet)
Orange scarf: gift from a friend (thanks, Jen!)
Dress: Target (May 2010)
Leggings: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Boots: JCPenney's (a Black Friday purchase: originally $100, I got for $30, hollaaaaa)

See? Terrible. Terrible. The quality, the angle, etc. Ignore the hangers, laundry hamper, clothes, etc. you see in my closet. I have to use a mirror that I had growing up (that broke off of its legs) until Nate lets me purchase this beauty from Ikea:


Nate, pretty please?

Linking up with Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy!

pleated poppy




3 comments :

  1. Cute outfit Chrissy! I really like that scarf :) The mirror is awesome too! A friend of mine has one in her master bedroom and it looks so nice- I have been trying to decide if we have a wall for it.
    Have a great week! Hope the Christmas musical goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too cute! And your outfit is too...really love the scarf and boots. I'm your newest follower :) what a fabulous blog you have! Would love it if you'd stop by ours too!
    funwiththefullwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog - I'm a new follower! I'm a teacher too but I teach 3rd grade - I don't know kindergarten teachers do it! : )

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!