Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

We had a great day at school exchanging Valentine's, eating cookies, eating cupcakes, all that fun stuff :) We (mainly me) also enjoyed a beautiful bouquet that was sent to me by Nathan! He's the absolute best... the bee's knees... you know, the whole package!


We had a nice dinner at home (we went out to eat on Saturday for a nice lunch and some shopping: Nate bought me a James Avery charm bracelet to start my "college/adult" charm bracelet... I have a humongous one that is all middle/high school memories), followed by a movie date and snackage on my candy that my kids' gave me :) All in all, a sweet evening with my sweet :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!