Lord willing, let's do this!
30 before 30
2. Head up a Parents Night Out at our church to minister to our young families (which is already in the works: let's just hope it is successful!)
3. Visit at least five MLB (Major League Baseball) stadiums other than the two Texas stadiums (that I have already visited).
4. Go to Disney World (again).
5. Open an Etsy shop selling my creations (possible products include Kindle cases, camera straps, canvas art).
6. Make our half bath into an awesome pantry.
7. Landscape the backyard (patio, grill, furniture, flowers/plants, possibly a pool!!!)
Still ongoing since August 2012; posted on March 3rd, 2013
9. Complete the Beth Moore "Esther" Bible Study on my own (also in the works!)
10. Help my parents convert their patio into a paradise overlooking their swimming pool.
11. Visit my brother and his wife at one of their crazy locations (currently in South Korea, may possibly move to Turkey or Argentina next... but hopefully they'll move back to the USA somewhere and we will visit there too!)
June 10th-13th, 2013
November 10th, 2012
14. Take a Zumba class OR possibly start an exercise class with the faculty/staff at my school (not leading it, just forming the group to do a Zumba DVD together or something like that!)
October 1st, 2012
16. Take a road trip where we travel through at least five states.
May 16th, 2014
18. Hit 1,000 followers on the ol' blog. This would be where YOU lovely readers come in. Tell your friends! ;)
19. Sew baby clothes and/or blankets for my children and my friends' children. At least one article, possibly more!
20. Have a "travel" Christmas tree that just contains ornaments from our vacations and trips.
21. Earn (or at least be in the progress of earning) my Masters Degree in something related to children (options include, but are not limited to: library/information sciences, curriculum and instruction, child development)
January 17th, 2013
23. Find a "steal" at a thrift or antique store
May 7th, 2013
25. Pay off at least one credit card and then cut it up in teeny tiny pieces
26. Take a progressive dinner date with Nate (appetizers at one restaurant, main course at a different restaurant, dessert at a different restaurant)
January 4th-11th, 2015
28. Go on a girls' vacation with my mom, her best friend Polly, and one of my best friend's Emily (my maid of honor and Polly's daughter!)
29. Read the Bible cover to cover and soak it up like a sponge!
30. Hire a professional maid or cleaning service to clean our entire house top to bottom so we can host an Open House for our church (sounds like a pastor's wife thing to do, huh?) ;)
[I'm copying Ashley at Johnson and Johnson and Kristen at Life with the Ellwoods :) Thanks for the inspiration ladies, along with the other loads of people doing this list too!]