Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happy Easter Hostess Gift

Happy Easter!- yes, I know it's a week late :) I would've shared this project earlier, but then a)it wouldn't have been a surprise, and b)I've been on SPRING BREAK all week and I have enjoyed my time off.

Back to the blog, though!

Thanks to lovely Pinterest and Tip Junkie,  I found the CUTEST hostess gift for Easter: a jar of lovely ingredients to make Bunny Brownies!


I made two: one for our lovely Easter lunch hostess (church members who have taken us "in" as their own children since both Nate parents' and my parents' live four hours away), and one for my mom (since we were visiting my parents Easter night-Friday for my Spring Break).


It's so easy! You are really supposed to use the "Peep" Easter themed marshmallows (see links above), but our town sold out of them... at every store... Yep, I pretty much made the rounds... So, I used mini-marshmallows instead and called them "Bunny Tails" :)


Layer your ingredients (chocolate candies-preferably in themed colors, marshmallows, and crushed graham crackers). I attached the steps to make the brownies onto a card, and added a cute holiday-esque closing from me and Nate :)


On Tip Junkie, they even give you the printables for the labels. Thank you!


It is obviously too late for this year's Easter... but next year- do it! :)

1 comment :

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!