Friday, September 16, 2011

Weekend Inspiration Projects

What a crazy, hectic week. It always seems that way when you come back from a vacation. PLUS we had something special pretty much every day (book fair, family lunch day, pep rally, grandparents' Mass). Goodness! BUT we all survived!

This weekend, I really want to accomplish a craft project for me. Yes, still do laundry, clean, arrange, etc around the house, BUT I miss my crafting! For ME! Not for my classroom. So here are a few projects that have caught my eye, via Pinterest, of course.


Thinking about jewelry storage in the bathroom that also looks like art :)


 Fabric scrap canvas art


I may also attempt a sewing refashion project out of old clothes, so you will have to wait and see on that one!

What are your weekend to-do's?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!