Friday, October 28, 2011

Food: Potatoes TWO Ways (who doesn't love potatoes?!)

Happy Friday everyone! So relieved this day is finally here... this week was a bit cray-cray.

I have two new recipes to share, both involving POTATOES: one of my favorite things to eat ever. I could seriously eat them cooked a million different ways... SO good! And both ideas came from, anyone, anyone? You guessed it: Pinterest :)

1) "Mashed" Potatoes, recipe via For the Love of Cooking

Their version...

My version! 




Overview: Boil small red potatoes, when fork tender: mash lightly. Drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper, whatever other seasoning (I used garlic sea salt too: yum!). Bake until crispy :)


2) Sliced Potatoes, recipe via Sea Salt with Food

Their version...

Our version: although this photo appears to have been taken prior to baking

Overview: slice potato almost all of the way through, drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper, whatever else :) bake until crispy (again)


So easy, so delicious! Two new ways to have potatoes (instead of in french fry or baked potato form)

Have a lovely weekend!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!