Thursday, November 17, 2011

Things: Print Art

I've been seeing inspiration on Pinterest lately of various subway, font, script, etc. types of art. And I want to recreate all of them. And I just found a place in my itty bitty town that sells pallets for a DOLLAR. What? I'll be checking that out a.s.a.p.

Anyhoo-

Here are a few that have caught my eye.

{via}
A sweet sentiment, could easily be recreated on pallet boards or canvas.

{via}
The wood, its stain color, and the sweet but simple message. All good things.

{via}
Yep.

{via}
I have lots of scripture references like this pinned on my "Crafty" board, things that either I could print or recreate with my own layouts/colors/fonts. These would look great in a set in matching frames. And of course, they are always excellent reminders.

Now it's time to start CREATING (instead of just looking, wanting, pinning, etc). I have the inspiration, now I need to get the drive and motivation to just do it!

Any letter/print/saying art that you're wanting to recreate?



No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!