Saturday, January 28, 2012

Photo a Day: Week Four

Here are this week's photos: remember, we are taking one picture for each day of the year. Hopefully by the end, we will have 365, but we'll see! Join us in the comment section by leaving the link for your blog post with your photos. It doesn't have to be a picture of EVERY day, so no worries on that either! And of course, we're no pros here: these are all camera photos (because I'm L-A-Z-Y like that)!


Everyday with the Jays
[grab this button on my sidebar --->]

[last Saturday]: Nate's parents came in town! Chloe loves to cuddle with her PawPaw!

[Sunday]: Yet again, Chloe loves to help with lesson plans. She really wants my bag of goldfish, however!

[Monday]: My sweetie rented this for us because he knew I wanted to see it! What a lovely date night at home :) Not what I thought it would be, but definitely good!

[Tuesday]: I left school early due to major stomach pains (no worries, I am N-O-T pregnant) and Nate made me soup for dinner that night AND I got to eat it in bed! Chloe was really excited and wanted to lick the bottom of the bowl so bad. Haha she is so pathetic- but precious.

[Wednesday]: Cheers (with fudgesicles)!

[Thursday]: The 100th day of school! My class was assigned to create a shirt at home with 100 things on it. Any 100 things! I made one too: my name has 10 letters in it (if you include the "Mrs"), so I painted some letter stamps and put it on this simple shirt from Walmart 10 times. 100 letters!

[Friday]: Happy birthday to my brother! We ate at this amazing restaurant called Buca di Beppo (family style Italian) and we ordered this amazing lasagna (look how big it is compared to my brother's hand!), along with lots of other delicious foods! We had our rehearsal dinner here as well in 2009.

How was your week? Let's see it in photos!

1 comment :

  1. What a fun hundred day idea!! What other things did students do on their shirts?

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!