Monday, February 13, 2012

Easy Valentine Trail Mix

Do you have 27 students like me? No? Well this is easy enough to make for any Valentine goodie bag or Valentine get together!

Yummy (and plentiful) treats: i.e. conversation hearts, appropriate colored M&Ms, pretzels, and marshmallows...

Super cute cellophane treat bags with an adorable label (printed on Avery mailing labels)...

Stuff your baggies and add a festive ribbon: voila!

Easy.

Happy Valentine's Day!

P.S. I got these beauties from one of my students today! He was so excited when he gave them to me!


2 comments :

  1. oooh i so want to make that trail mix!!

    and how sweet that your student bought you a bouquet of flowers! so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trail mix looks yummy and cute! And your flowers are so pretty...what a sweet student.

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!