Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love

The most beautiful passage about love:

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails."

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8

Happy Valentine's Day to you all: I hope that you all experience this kind of love from a significant other not only on this day, but on all days! I am so lucky and blessed to have Nate as my husband: he loves me unconditionally, let's me mess up/cry/vent/etc., he spoils me rotten, and he is the spiritual leader of our household. I cannot thank God enough for him! So glad we can share this love every day!




Happy V-day honey, love you to the moon and back!

2 comments :

  1. so sweet. i really love all these loving posts. they get me in the happiest mood :)

    have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are the cutest! I love that passage too...I'm actually reading it at my brother's wedding on Saturday :). Hope y'all had a wonderful Vaentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!