Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo A Day: Week Five

It's Saturday! Time to share your photos from the week! This was a pretty low-key week for us, so there are a few pictures of our pups... but they are just too cute to not share!

Everyday with the Jays
[get this button on my sidebar and join us!]


Saturday: Before leaving DFW last weekend, we had breakfast with two of our best friends and their precious little boy who is about to celebrate his 1st birthday! So glad to catch up with them!

***I missed Sunday [and yes, that happens! No big deal :)]

Monday: I made this fabulous [semi] homemade salsa! So so good, we snacked on it all week long and I packed it in my lunch twice this week. Yummy!

 Tuesday: I made this adorable burlap wreath fitting for the month of l-o-v-e.

Wednesday: My pups must want their dinner. They always sit near their bowls to let us know. Ha!

Thursday: Happy Groundhog Day! We had made a prediction graph earlier in the week [will he see his shadow or not?] and my class was totally into it on Thursday ["When are we going to watch the news?!" "Did Phil see his shadow?!"] We then made these little groundhogs popping out from their burrow.

Friday: Oh. My. Yum. Nate and I went on a date to do some shopping about an hour and a half away from us and we had Pluckers for dinner (for all of you non-Texans, it's an amazing place for wings, waffle fries, and ranch dressing- YUMMM!)

So that was our week in photos: How about you? Leave a link for your blog post in the comment section!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!