Saturday, March 31, 2012

Photo a Day: Week Thirteen

New week of "Photo a Day" where we take a photo for each day of the week!


(Find the button on my sidebar, use it in your post of weekly pictures, and share your link in the comment section! I can even feature you if you leave a link!) These pictures are also on my Instagram: follow me @ chrissydj

Sunday: morning worship at our church! My cute hubster leading worship before he starts preaching!

***skipped Monday

Tuesday: someone is SO mistreated! Aren't baths awful?

Wednesday: we have been learning ALL about animals in preparation for our zoo trip yesterday (so glad that's done!) and we made fish! We used a white crayon for the scales and painted over them with water colors. Produces a cool texture!

Thursday: one pup in my tummy "spoon" and one in my knee "spoon". Love those two cuties!

Friday: my hubs is so good to me! I had been bumming off of his Mac for-ev-er now (I have an HP and the battery is done-zo: if it's unplugged it doesn't work). ANYWAYS, he let me buy a Macbook Air all for myself! It's so cute and itty-bitty, an 11'' (standard is 13''). I wanted the smaller one, because like I said here and here, I like all things mini :) Apple even sent a cute sentiment with the instruction manual :)

Saturday: Nate and I traveled down the road a bit to visit Warrenton! It is a huge outdoor sale, kind of thrifting, kind of antique-ing, and it goes on for m-i-l-e-s. It's only open for two weeks twice a year, so it's always fun to go when it's open! I'll probably go two more times next weekend! I'll show you all more pictures and what I purchased in another post for another day.

I hope everyone is having a relaxing Saturday! We are having dinner tonight at friends' (and former church members) home! Tomorrow will be nice for church and lesson planning for a short week (we have early release Thursday (along with an egg hunt before that), no school Friday, and no school Monday (the rest of our Spring Break, wahoo)! Happy weekend!


2 comments :

  1. Awww bath time can't be that bad, can it? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we just gave our dog a bath today and she is not a fan either! glad you're having a good weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!