Sunday, August 12, 2012

[photoaday] Week Thirty Two

This was my last "official" week of summer. Sad to see it go but I have so many wonderful memories: weddings, cruise vacation, Florida trip with my school, Kansas with the hubs and his family, VBS, classroom prep. Crazy crazy crazy! But I'll be ready to get back into a routine with school starting again. Let's see a glimpse of my life this week, shall we?


[sunday]: Nate was cutting strawberries and I made fun of him, he made fun of me... inevitably, he was struck with a strawberry top for being mean ;)

[monday] no picture (I have no idea what I did Monday! Probably some classroom business.)

[tuesday]: Nate came to my classroom to help me hang my banner (as seen in my classroom tour). This shorty can't handle that (I'm 5' 1 and 3/4", and yes those extra inches count!)

[wednesday]: Took my sewing machine to school and helped turn flat mats into plushy pillows!

[thursday]: Got my Kindergarten postcards from Kacey at Doodle Bugs Paper! Thank you ma'am, they are so fun! Mailed them today! 

[friday]: Who tried a Doritos "Loco" taco today? That would be me. Now, please understand that I can't stand Taco Bell. Blah. But I adore Doritos and I also adore my husband, who loves Taco Bell. So I agreed to eat there for lunch... tried the Doritos taco... yum!

[saturday]: Creating a gallery wall in our dining room (within the boards of our horizontal board and batten treatment). We'll see how it looks when it's all full!

Make sure you follow me on Instagram (chrissydj) for these photos plus a bunch of extras!

Happy Sunday! "You have saved us, You have won. Sin is broken, death is gone. Freedom's found us, breakthrough's near, in Your presence, no more fear. Our Savior's here, our Savior's here!" -Kari Jobe



No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!