Tuesday, October 9, 2012

[love] Costume Preview

Yes,  I make my husband and dogs dress up for Halloween. This year, we are having a Trunk or Treat at our church again (food from the church and candy from our car trunks that are decorated and such: click here to see our fun plus the pups' costumes from last year). However, Nate has been slacking for the last couple of years on the costume front. I have just been festive and have worn orange and black... but THIS year, we are stepping up our game. Not to full-fledged costumes (I'm not that brave) but we will have a theme and we will all coordinate. YES NATE, WE WILL.

My inspiration from Pinterest via My Sunshine Photography:


I wanted to dress up as the full-fledged gang from "The Wizard of Oz" but Nate nixed the idea of dressing up as the Tin Man or a Scarecrow (obviously I would have been Dorothy and Oliver would have been Lion... obviously). So when I suggested this idea and that he merely wear a shirt with "oh my" on it, he was game. Stay tuned in the next few weeks to see how I steal borrow this amazing idea!

Happy Tuesday!

"Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16

5 comments :

  1. what a cute costume idea! can't wait to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Dying to see pictures of your sweet little family all decked out already :). You are so creative and crafty...I know they'll come out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww how cute are these costumes! i love them!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to do Wizard of Oz too with EA as Dorothy, me as the Wicked Witch of the West (Aka Elphaba... have you seen Wicked??), and Brian as the Lion. He nixed it, but I will be Elphaba in my heart.

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!