Sunday, November 11, 2012

[updates]

I've been such a bad blogger! Man, I'm just lazy. Sorry guys, that's really what it is. I come home and take a nap or lounge on the couch. Maybe throw in a load of laundry. Maybe complete a craft. But most of the time, it is lazy city around here.

Anyways, I have TONS of updates to share! Halloween and our Trunk or Treat event at church, a baby shower I helped host, the events of the wedding that Nate and I will be in this weekend, and even TWO more items knocked off my 30 before 30 list! If you follow me on Instagram (chrissydj), you probably already know what they are.
 
SO please stay with me as I get the motivation to get these posts up and running for you! But I am still reading, either via my laptop or iPhone. Have a wonderful week!

"O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago." Isaiah 25:1

2 comments :

  1. Glad for an update- I've been missing you, pretty lady! Sounds like you guys are staying busy...hope you are having a wonderful November!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picture of you two! hope you have a good monday!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!