Monday, December 31, 2012

[make] A Blogging Schedule: Ringing in 2013

Happy New Year's Eve to all! I can't wait to read all about the fabulous things you did this evening. What are the Johnson's doing? Sitting at home, with our bellies full of home cooked food, playing video games (Nate) and blogging/crafting/organizing (me). As long as we have each other, that's all we need! And plus, we had late nights every single evening last week due to the holidays, so a night at home is perfect for us.

In "New Year's resolution" style, I have decided (for the three hundredth time) to attempt to use a blogging schedule. I really do enjoy blogging: writing, uploading pictures (although they are mostly, if not all, iPhone photos... I'll get Photo Shop one day!), sharing with others. One goal for this new year is to get over my laziness. I think I'm partially narcoleptic because I feel like I could take a nap at any point in the day... but that just may happen because I'm a human. Who isn't tired? All of the time?

ANYWAYS, back to my point. I have decided to make a blogging schedule, write it down, color-code it (I mean business, y'all) in hopes of me keeping to it so I know I will have something to share each day **fingers crossed**.

The topics?

Monday: Make (Anything craft, food, home related that involved me creating something.)

Tuesday: Teach (I know I have many teacher readers, so this day is for you! It could be Kindergarten or church/children's ministry related.)

Wednesday: What I Wore (WIWW: where I will link up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy, after of course I have used my #hashtag #yesimwearingthis on Instagram, thanks to Faith at Life, Love, and Marriage!)

Thursday: Dwell (All things home: organization, storage, layout, could sync up with Make Mondays if applicable.)

Friday: Love (All things family, home, church, pups, life.)

My parents stuck one of these personal calendars for the year in my stocking:

I have deemed it my blogging calendar and have already color-coded it for the year:

Make: Orange (Mondays)
Teach: Purple (Tuesdays)
WIWW: Yellow (Wednesdays)
Dwell: Pink (Thursdays)
Love: Green (Fridays)

Now, I simply must follow it! Good luck to me. What resolutions or goals are you trying to conquer this year?

"The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace." Psalm 29:11


No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!