Wednesday, January 16, 2013

[life] Wisdom Teeth

So... I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed tomorrow.

Yeah.

It's on my 30 before 30 list, so at least I can nix that out tomorrow!

But to be honest, I am pretty nervous. Not about the actual procedure, I trust that they know what they're doing. I'm sure the pain afterwards will hurt, but I have all my medicine for that. However... I have never had an IV/anesthesia before, and it blows my mind that a needle in your arm can administer medicine to make you relaxed and then fall asleep within seconds. Seconds. SECONDS. WHAT.

So... short post tonight, but if you are awake around 6:45/7am tomorrow, could you say a prayer for me? For nerves to calm... for peace... for anxiety to go away... And that I'll actually be a grown up? Ha! I keep telling myself it's not that big of a deal. Trying to convince myself, the good ol' self pep talk. We'll see how it goes! No posts until I am of sound mind... I'll be on pain meds too. Haha!

Happy Wednesday!

 "Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you." 2 Thessalonians 3:16

2 comments :

  1. Sending prayers your way, sweet lady! It'll all be over before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck chrissy! will be thinking and praying for you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!