Thursday, February 7, 2013

[wiww] What I Wore Wednesday, er, Thursday

Now I wouldn't call myself a fashion blogger by ANY means, but I think it's fun to see what other people are wearing to get ideas on how to mix, match, and accessorize. And I like to share with Lindsey @ The Pleated Poppy and Faith @ Life. Love. Marriage (via Instagram, #yesimwearingthis). Enjoy!

 Black pants: No idea
Black flats: Famous Footwear (Rocketfish)
Black top: Gap
Earrings and Necklace: Forever 21

Lace top and Sequined flats: Charming Charlie's
Purple pants: Walmart (L.e.i)
Necklace and Earrings: Forever 21 (I think...)

 A Saturday errand outfit while Nate was out fishing... it was so comfortable!
Plaid shirt: Walmart (Yep: little boy's section... it was for Cowboy day!)
Cardigan: Gift from grandparents
Jeans: Forever 21
Leopard slippers (that I unashamedly wear as shoes too... Hey, they have a rubber sole!): Target

[Sounds like I made a lot of arguments for those choices, but I still love this outfit!]

The most comfortable shirt I own: Old Navy
Black capris: Gap
Black flats: Famous Footwear (Rocketfish)
"Diamond" studs: Premier Jewelry

Who likes to share fashion and get ideas? I'm currently trying to master the top knot and/or messy bun look, but it just looks messy... Eh well, it's works for me!

Happy Thursday!

"Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised." Proverbs 31:30


4 comments :

  1. You know I love to share fashion and get fashion ideas. I love all your outfits! You look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all great outfits, Chrissy!! I love the F21 earrings...and that plaid shirt seriously came from the walmart little boys section?? I love it! You have so many cute clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so many cute outfits! I love the white lacy top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That lace top is from charming charlies!? get out of here!!


    Head over to CottonsPickins.blogspot.com tomorrow to enter our giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!