Wednesday, May 1, 2013

[life] Happy Birthday....

... dear Oliver, happy birthday to you!

Yep. Little Man turned three on Monday.
Yep. I made him a homemade party hat with elastic.
Yep. He received frozen, homemade birthday treats.
Yep. We are THOSE pet owners.

Would anyone like the frozen pet treat recipe? I found it on Pinterest from here. Here's what I did, and don't worry, humans can eat it too (although I didn't try it) so if you don't have a pup, maybe you just want this snack for yourself? To each his own!

Mix these ingredients together: 32oz plain yogurt, 1 mashed ripe banana, 2 tablespoons peanut butter, 2 tablespoons honey...

Drop in an egg carton or ice tray...

Tempt your dog...

Store the rest in a freezable container... tempt your dog some more...

Place in freezer...

Get your pups excited when the time has come to taste...

Take blurry pictures because the sweet treat was gobbled up in an instant! Happy birthday!


I know, I know. I need a kid. Ha! But until that moment comes, my pups will suit me just fine!

Happy Wednesday!

"A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for a time of adversity." Proverbs 17:17

2 comments :

  1. happy birthday to oliver! you're such a good pet owner making him treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that completely sounds like something humans can eat, lol. It sounds delicious!

    I love being that type of dog owner, lol.

    Happy Birthday Oliver!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!