Sunday, June 2, 2013

[make] Chalkboard Bottle Inspiration

Hello, hello!

I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend so far! We have had a relaxing weekend with no plans, no time frames of places to be... It has been great! However, today after church, I totally tripped and fell IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET. I have small spots skinned on my elbow and knee, most likely bruised hip, but the thing that hurt the most was my pride: ha! My wedges will not be worn at church again, although my giant purse helped cushion the fall a bit!!! It is scary to fall as an adult!

Anyways, this week's inspiration project that I **hope** to complete are these gorgeous chalkboard bottles. I first saw them in Young House Love's book:
[via The Sweetest Digs: who actually met John and Sherry!]
Another version from Pinterest that caught my eye: 
[via DIY On the Cheap]
[via Yuppie Love]
Hopefully I will get these made this week! I am also participating in Sew Caroline's Instagram link up for June: a #handmadesummer! Every day, we are showcasing through Instagram a handmade object we have created. If you would like to join us, here is the info! Find @sewcaroline on Instagram and don't forget to follow me too @chrissydj :)
[via Sew Caroline]
 Have a wonderful week!

"Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing." 1 Thessalonians 5:11

4 comments :

  1. That is such a neat and unique idea! I can't wait to see it!

    And it is the worst falling as an adult. I think it might be our pride that hurts more than the actual fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea!! i am looking forward to it :) xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks so cute! hope it turns out!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!