Tuesday, April 1, 2014

And we're back!


Hello dear friends who are still around!

I took a 6-month hiatus from blogging: I mean, I didn't post, I didn't even read your lovely blogs. I'm the worst. BUT if I follow you on Instagram, I was involved in that sense! Sometimes, you just need to step away for a minute. School was getting hectic, and along with some personal things happening, I was just TOO TIRED. I needed to stop something. So blogging got the boot.

But I've since had a rejuvenation in spirit on the ol' blog and I'm excited to ::hopefully:: get up and running again. You will continue to see everyday in the life posts about Nate and I, along with our adorable pups. You will hear all about the trips and travels we go on, both near and far. And of COURSE, there will be crafts and DIY and all things home.

Stay tuned!

1 comment :

  1. I think everybody needs a break sometimes. I did the same thing. I enjoy blogging so much more now that I am just doing it for me. :) Glad you're back though!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!