Wednesday, September 3, 2014

[life] Currently...


I am linking up with Farley at Oh' Boy 4th Grade to share my "currently" for this month!


Listening: to the dishwasher. I'm home (again) today, recovering from some sort of a stomach bug and low-grade fever. Nate came home for lunch and put on a load of dishes before heading back to the office, so I am basking in the sound of sweet silence... except for that dishwasher. But it's so refreshing!

Loving: Y'all. Have you been to B&BW lately? The fall scents?! YES PLEASE. They are my favorite scents out of the entire year! I picked up two (because they're $22 each... what?! I had a $10 off coupon... but still, that's CRAY for candles... but, I digress): Spiced Pumpkin Cider and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin. They're amazing! Trying not to burn them all at once, but it's really hard!

Thinking: I hate missing school. I feel bad for my kids, for the other teachers who have to help my sub get organized, and for the overall feeling of missing out and missing the structure/routine/instruction that my kiddos so desperately need during this 3rd week of school. There's so much to do upon your arrival back after an absence, but of course it can't be done from home. Everything I need to do is at the school. So... back to resting, I go.

Wanting: See above. Not only do I have school things to do, I'm also responsible for the Children's Wednesday night program at our church, plus I like to help Nate with other church things... AND not to mention my house, whew! We are having a bridal shower here on Sunday and there's about 14.3 million things to do, but of course the minute I try to get up and move around, I get hit with the stomach crud... ugh.

Needing: Does anyone else have this dilemma? No color printing at school, but of course you want your class things to look cute, so you buy your OWN color ink which lasts a week. Again, things I want to be doing for school while I'm at home, but no ink (I've already ran out of both cartridges thanks to the beginning of the school year).

3 Trips:
1. Hawaii: I mean, obviously.
2. Europe: I want to see the architecture, the sights, the accents, the FOOD!
3. Canada: The snow. And the sights.

What are you all currently up to? Link up with Farley and check out others as well!

4 comments :

  1. The ink!! I go through so much ink! I did just find out that Costco will refill most cartridges for a great price. AKA under $10 for mine! It's a wonderful deal if you have an option like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MMmm...I love fall too! I will have to go check out those candles! :) Hope you feel better soon!

    Sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sick too, and wrote that I was "needing" to get over this cold. :/

    Hawaii was my number one choice too! It looks so gorgeous and well just wonderful. Hope you make it there one day.
    Melissa
    Ms. K/1 ELL
    A Teacher's Plan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am obsessed with B&BW fall candles too! We just got the Banana Nutmeg Bread Pudding and the Caramel Pumpkin Swirl...ahhh they smell so gooood! I just saw on their website they have one that is Pumpkin Pecan Waffles! I agree with you though, $22 is just silly for a candle. I just got back from a Europe trip and I am already dying to go back, there's nothing like it. I hope you are feeling better! Ps. Found your blog through Brittany at Fun with the Fullwoods : )

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!