Friday, April 10, 2015

[life] Guys Behind the Blog//April 2015


I found this link-up through Crystal at "Hall Around Texas". Go visit her and say HELLO! Keep this in mind, I asked him these questions while The Masters golf tournament was on TV....


April's questions:

Q // Has Starbucks ever spelled your name wrong on a cup? If yes, what's the craziest way that someone has spelled it?
Nate: "Uh, no."

Q // Who would play your wife/fiance/girlfriend in a movie or TV show about your lives?

Nate: "What, an actress? Are you typing that too? Are you typing THAT too?" X3. "Um, Penelope Cruz."



Q // What is your proudest accomplishment? 

Nate: "I haven't done it yet, but getting my Masters in July."


Q // What is your favorite holiday and why? 

Nate: "Christmas. I like the festivities and the meaning and the family time."




Q // What is your favorite breed of dog?  If you don't have a favorite breed, describe the characteristics of your ideal dog (or cat)!
Nate: "German Shepherd. And Jack Russell. And Shih-Tzu." 
note: Chloe is a Jack Russell and Oliver is a Shih-Tzu. #pupdad 

How fun was this? Nate's excitement probably doesn't match mine... but that's okay! It's always good to know about the fellas in our life... I mean, his name is on the signature with mine, so he has a portion of this blog too! 

Tell me, how would your guy do on questions like this? Participate with gusto, or throw his arms up by your "tomfoolery" like Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory below (at minute 1:16)?

 Happy almost weekend!

3 comments :

  1. So fun! Glad you guys joined in. I’m ready to see the May questions. Oh one thing that happens to my Nate all the time…we will go to a restaurant and put his name down (Nate) and the hostess will always spell it N-A-T and then they call Nat when our table is ready! Haha. Does that ever happen to your Nate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when the guys make an appearance on the blog!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!