Saturday, September 14, 2013

[dwell] Fall Home Tour

 

This is a small glimpse of fall at the Johnson's. Yes, yes I know: fall doesn't officially start for another week or so. Doesn't matter to me! September = beginning of fall. 

Onward! 
Candy corn paper banner with mini pumpkins...

Top of entertainment unit all decked out...

Wooden pumpkins from Hobby Lobby displayed on the piano...

Dining room complete with scarecrows, a metal pumpkin, and a vintage sign from an antique show (orange and black can mean fall, right?). 

Who else has decked their... walls... and furniture for fall? I can't be the only one who decorates early, right?!

[chrissy]

2 comments :

  1. You are so creative! I love those pumpkins! It's cool here today and feels a lot like fall, I'm ready for sweaters, pumpkins and hot apple cider! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it!! i hope i get to decorate for fall this weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!