Sunday, January 17, 2010

okay, let's try this again.

Honestly: third time's a charm.
I'm going to really try and keep up with this blogging thing. We're hoping some new and exciting things will be happening in our life, and we need somewhere to share it all!
First off, welcome 2010! It has proven to be good to us so far. All of us, except Chloe. We had to get her spayed about a week after New Year's and she's been wearing a "cone of shame" for about a week and a half. Luckily, she gets it off tomorrow!
Nate graduated from DBU with his Music Business degree back in December, so we're currently searching for a full-time ministry position: we know God has some awesome plans in store for us, and we are ready for Him to reveal them to us! All in His time though :)
I'm still teaching 1st grade... Luckily, tomorrow is MLK, which = NO SCHOOL. Too bad I'll still be working... (i.e. grading papers, lesson planning, yawn-city).
I have found a new addiction: www.younghouselove.com
If you have a house, or just like DIY projects or home decorating, this is the site for you! It is a young couple that COMPLETELY renovated their home and they are now design consultants. They have awesome ideas and great DIY projects that I can't wait to try (unfortunately, you need a home... I do not have one... all in good time!) My first project is going to be a DIY headboard. I"ll post pictures if it looks halfway decent. Nathan is not excited about my new addiction because he's already seeing the $$$ in my eyes. Baha: oh husbands. Gotta love 'em! Lucky for me, I am a thrrifftyyyy-nifty shopper and can't wait to find awesome deals!
We will see how long I can keep this one last...

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!