Sunday, May 30, 2010

Last week, last week, last week of school!

Imagine me doing a happy dance.

I never thought I would make it to this point! The LAST WEEK OF SCHOOL! Can I get an amen?! I am so ready. Not even because I need a break from work and/or children. I'm ready to live with my husband again! And the sooner I'm done with this job, the sooner I am outta here to the Burg!

I'm ready to be done with this school year... to get things finalized, put away, and ready for next year. In a way, it's not too stressful simply because I won't be here next year. I'll have a new school (hopefully) with new students and co-workers and parents. This school year has been an amazing learning experience and I'm hoping I get to start fresh with a brand new job in the fall. I have one lead that I am reallyyyy hoping works out! I've already e-mailed the school twice (I got a reply the first time but I was waiting for a new e-mail from the new principal and it didn't come), but I don't want to be annoying, so I'm going to give it one more week... Aghhh!

In other news, Nathan is loving his job! Hooray!


Our ONE YEAR wedding anniversary is two weeks from today. TWO WEEKS. I can't believe a year has flown by! It has been an amazing year in our marriage. I love love love being married to him: he is my absolute best friend and I can't imagine life any other way. As you can tell, it is killing me that we have been apart! It feels like we're dating again (womp womp). But, 6 more days and I'm with him again for good! We are going to take a mini-trip to San Antonio for our anniversary and do touristy stuff.. Yup, we're lame :) Since we took a fantastic trip to Disney World in the fall, we just wanted to keep it low-key (especially since he has to be at church the following Sunday). We're so excited! Nate also already bought my anniversary present!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!