Thursday, June 10, 2010

First week down

I have almost finished my first full week as a resident in Sburg. It has been fantastic! I absolutely love being a minister's wife. First off, I have an amazing, talented, encouraging, comforting husband who is awesome at what he does (with all the glory going to God, of course). He is so devoted to what he does and I can totally tell he loves the work he is doing. It is great to see him in his element and to be able to help him with various events and projects. It's amazing to see God's handiwork :)

This week, I have done the following:
1. Attend an amazing pounding for me and Nathan given by the church
2. Have Sunday morning/evening church
3. Take lunch to Nate and help/hang out with him in his office
4. Gotten my hair cut by Sam in Hallettsville
5. Went to Brookshire Brothers/Walmart for some weekly shopping
6. Attend Wednesday night church
7. Have Nate's brother, sis-in-law, and our nephew, Wyatt in the Burg for a visit :)
8. View a new house and make an OFFER (fingers crossed!)
9. Have movie/pool (as in billiards) night for the youth
10. RELAX and have no obligations to a job (holla fellow teachers!)


On Sunday, it will be our ONE YEAR anniversary! Hooray! Tomorrow, we get to pick up my anniversary present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Isn't it gah-orgeous?!)


We are starting our anniversary celebration by going to see the Broadway show WICKED! So excited! Sunday we'll be gone to San Antonio for an anniversary vay-cay :) It's going to be a great 1st anniversary! I adore my husband and am so blessed to have him!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!