Monday, May 10, 2010

Latest Happenings

Well, it's been a lonely two weeks.

Why, you might ask?

Nate moved to Sburg about two weeks ago to start his new job as the youth/music minister of FBC Sburg. I visited him the past two weekends and went to church and he is loving it! I'm so glad he is finally in a place where he is full time and enjoys what he is doing :) Now I am ready to be down there with him! It's so sad having to leave on Sunday afternoons. Not for long though: just four more weeks!

I am VERY ready for the summer. And I'm pretty sure my class is too. Things are getting kind of crazy in my classroom now and I'm readyyy for a break! I'm also ready to find a job where we are moving. I have applied to EIGHT school districts and I have e-mailed all of the principals. I've only heard back from two, of course to hear the phrase "We don't have anything available right now, but we'll keep your paperwork if something comes up." Womp womp. I'm still wishing/hoping/praying that it works out! If not, I will be "substitute Johnson" next year. Yikes.

1 comment :

  1. Oh, my boo... I wish you were not lonely. I hate that you are away from Nathan! I'm sure that's terrible. I love you dearly and if you need some girl time, hit me up!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!