Thursday, April 15, 2010

Bums.

Well, as it turns out, the house situation will not work. We were really excited about it but it's just not in the cards. It's a bummer because we were really wanting to be on our own in Sburg and feeling like we actually moved, but we are also appreciative of the place we will be staying :) It's a super nice apartment (two bedroom, bath, living room, kitchen, dining, laundry room, balcony) so it will be great! (I'm trying to be positive)

This weekend, I am throwing a lingerie shower for one of my absolute best friends from DBU, Laura. She is getting married in June and I am so stoked for her! I will post pictures (if they're appropriate... haha just kidding!). I love throwing parties for people, so I hope everything goes off without a hitch.

The end of the the six weeks is approaching. ONE MORE SIX WEEKS TO GO AND I WILL BE DONEEE WITH MY FIRST YEAR OF TEACHING. Praise God. I'm not sure how much more I can take! I have learned SO. MUCH. I just wish I had the time/energy to re-vamp everything and start over! It has definitely been a learning experience and I can think of about 25 things I will do DIFFERENTLY next year. My poor kiddos, haha. Here's hoping a job opens in the S'burg/surrounding area. If not, I am going to try to sub. We'll see what happens!

1 comment :

  1. I just now read this- you are such a precious friend! Agh, I just love you!!! The exact same thing happened with us and the houses we looked at... just didn't work out. It's so frustrating- I feel ya, boo! But at least an apartment is less to clean, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!