Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Look

Like the new look of the blog? I'm trying to get motivated to post regularly and to comment on other blogs regularly so I can have some new visitors to my blog! The 2 follower count (love ya Laura and Britt!) and 0 comments has me bummed :( BUT we shall press on!

Today, we're taking the youth group to BLAZER tag (laser tag, oh play on words) in Austin. We're pretty stoked about it. Unfortunately, for the past few days, I've had an allergic reaction to SOMETHING in the Burg area that has my legs and arms in a red rash, as well as my feet and hands get all swollen. I'm hoping my tender feet and hands don't disturb my game face this afternoon!

Nate and I recently purchased a Canon SLR (not sure what kind... when Nate gets home, I'll have him tell me and I'll update) camera!!! I am SO excited to get to work taking photos of our new town/home, of Chloe, and of any/everything else. Plus Nate has PhotoShop on his computer at work, so that calls for a double triple YAY! We'll have lots of fun editing and taking photos this summer!

For now, I'll give you a few pictures from our anniversary trip(s)

1 comment :

  1. Hey girl... looks like things are off to a great start in the "burg".
    I'm adding your blog to my list as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!