Saturday, July 3, 2010

New camera!

It has been a lazy Saturday around the Johnson household (besides making TWO 20 minute trips to Walmart to buy last minute supplies for Youth Camp next week), so Nate and I took our new camera for a spin!


We have been wanting an SLR camera for quite some time (excuse my "lingo"... I honestly have no clue what I'm talking about). Our friend, Jimmy, from church found us an amazinggg deal on Ebay and we jumped at the chance. We also got another lens (not sure what type... kind... again, excuse my lack of photography "lingo").


We took Chloe outside and I took some pictures of the two of them, then played with the editing software that came with the camera to enhance the colors a wee bit. I can't WAIT to purchase PhotoShop so I can do even more fun things with the pictures.

1 comment :

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!