Monday, September 6, 2010

Camera-less

I am so bummed.

In the midst of our move, I have misplaced my camera charger! So... no pictures until further notice. Unless I use our Canon... it's just so large! I like to be lazy :) Or maybe I'll use my iPhone for pictures. We'll see what I decide.

Other than that, we are getting our house in more "ready" condition. Nate and I went to Dallas this weekend to pick up the rest of our furniture: dining table w/four chairs, desk, armoire (it was my grandmother's), a chair, and a piano. We are so excited to have more to fill this house with!

We took a Labor Day trip to Ikea today and bought 3 more lamps, a trash can, a set of shelves, and an office chair for Nate. We've also been doing some more projects around the house, but with work starting tomorrow (womp womp), we will see how it goes. I am ready to get the house rid of ALL boxes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!