Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Memories

The five-day "break" I received last week was very. much. NEEDED.

Quality time with the hubster. check.
Seeing lots of family for a long period of time (vs. a weekend). check.
Reuniting with friends. check.
Lots of laughs. check.
No work. check :)

Here are some pictures from the fantastic Thanksgiving holiday. So much to be thankful for :) Thanks be to God for all He has given us!


 (isn't our princess adorable?!)


We (my parents, grandparents, uncle, Nate, and I) got to Skype with my brother's Kindergarten class in S. Korea! Of course, it was 8:15am vs. our 5:15pm, but it worked :)


Love having my "sister" at our family events! Truly shows how her family is a part of ours! Thank goodness for our parents' BFF relationship.


All the gorgeous ladies in our family


My sister from another mister, girlfriend-cousin, soon-to-be cousin (just got engaged) and cousin! LOVE them.

The fellas: cousin (who just proposed to "soon-to-be" cousin), another cousin, the hubster, and cousin (boyfriend of "girlfriend" cousin) :)

Expect a post this week about a new Christmas wreath I made, courtesy of Thrifty Decor Chick!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!