Friday, December 24, 2010

New Blog

Hello all! I am now creating an additional blog simply for Kindergarten! Now I can have home projects (at my blog www.chrissyandnathan.blogspot.com) separate from school projects, which is definitely a-okay with me!

Starting in the new year, I will begin to post about daily/weekly projects (with photos of COURSE), as well as activities and ideas I have borrowed or come up with to further learning.

(This blog is in no way affiliated with the school I teach at currently or where I have taught in the past, as well as not affiliated with my past/current students. This is a place for me to record ideas and projects that have been done so I can share with fellow teachers as well as learn from them!)

I can't wait to share! 
Welcome to WILD about Kindergarten!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!