Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!!!






Eek! Thank you so much to Catherine from Mrs. Wood's Kindergarten Class for awarding me the Stylish Blogger Award! Too too sweet!!!

Here are the rules for receiving this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

7 things about myself:

1) I am a newlywed (will be 2 years in June) to an amazing husband named Nathan!

2) We have two "babies" in the form of pups: Chloe (1.5 year old Jack Russell Terrier) and Oliver (10 month old Shih-Tzu)

3) Last year, I started out as a Kindergarten teacher at an AMAZING school with Catherine, Courtney, April, and Amanda: I had an AMAZING team (it was the school I student taught at) and I was so excited that it was my first job. But, we didn't have enough kiddos for 5 kinder classes, so I got moved to another school in our district and taught 1st grade. BUT I am happyyyyyyyy X a billion to be back in Kindergarten!

4) I do not eat vegetables nor drink sodas

5) I am a Christian, which means I whole heartedly love and worship God and am so blessed that He sent His son, Jesus to die on a cross (when He was perfect) for my sins.

6) My husband and I are obsessed with Disney :)

and #7) If I could do lesson plans, projects, activities, and crafts from home and share ideas online through a blog or another educational organization (NickJr or another PreK/Kinder publisher) I SO would!

Here's who I tag!

1. April from ChalkTalk
2. Hayley from Bishop's Blackboard
3. Courtney from Mrs. Lasater's Kindergarten Class
4. Becky from KinderLove
5. Kathleen from Growing Kinders

Happy Blogging my friends!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!