Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm still here!

I promise!

It's been a busy time in the Johnson household. Here is what has been on the agenda:

-setting up not one, but TWO classrooms
-my brother and his fiance (who I met face to face for the first time) flying in from S. Korea (we picked them up at the airport in Austin)
-teacher workshops
-reuniting with my college roommates for Girls' Weekend 2011 (it's a big deal)!

Updates to come!


P.S. I have a question to ask. When blog reading, if you read someone else's blog who says a line or two that offend you, do you:
a)respond in their comment section (possibly rudely) and declare your opinion, or
b)let it slide because it's their blog and they can say what they want (just like you can say what you want on your own, personal blog)?

Do tell :)

1 comment :

  1. Good question. I think it depends on if you know the person or feel comfortable saying something..

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!