Sunday, July 31, 2011

Apologies, a Sneak Peek, and Many Thanks

I am so sorry I have been M.I.A. for the past few weeks. We have had a busy few weeks in the Johnson household! Traveling to Kansas for a worship leader conference with my husband, welcoming home my brother and his new fiance from South Korea, teacher workshops, reuniting with college roommates, working in the classroom, creating little projects (like this... more info soon)



... equals no time for bloggy blog. BUT I am back and hope to share many projects from my classroom and picture tour of course!

Now onto my thanks: I have been Pinterest-ing (again, I mean- who hasn't?!) and it's the time of year when organization is key. I'm readying my papers to have for Parent Orientation (in two and a half weeks, eek!) and thanks to Pinterest, I have found two gems that have made getting organized a wee bit easier.

1)A Back-To-School information form  from Mrs. Kincaid's First Grade: I especially liked how she did her transportation section, having the parents circle car/walk/bus/daycare, and then fill out the exact Daycare: so efficient!

2)A Weekly Organizer full of all of your to-do lists, meetings, and other necessities from What the Teacher Wants: this list would be great on your teacher table, by your computer, or clipped into your personal planner!


So thank you to these two incredible blogs! Hopefully I will be back this week with pictures, projects, and more!

2 comments :

  1. Aww, you're so sweet! Don't you love Blog World? I find SO many things to use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've missed you. Welcome back! :) But don't worry, you aren't the only one who's been MIA over the summer. These are the months for us to dedicate time to our real lives!! ;)

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!