Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


 Thankful for....

My salvation through Jesus Christ: who died on the cross for my sins and rose again. Who continues to love me and offer His grace to me when I continually fail Him.


My amazing family: Nate, the absolute best husband a girl could ask for. He takes care of me, puts my needs above his own, and is the spiritual leader of our household. My parents, who have been an amazing example of a Christian marriage and who love both Nate and I and would do absolutely anything for us. My brother and sister-in-law, Michael and Claire, who are more like friends than siblings. All of my grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and in-laws too!

A job that provides income and health insurance, when there are many others that are without both.

A home with the amenities to make life comfortable: again, something we do not take for granted because there are many others that do not have this.


And of course, the two cutest pups around :) Who love us and make our days a little bit brighter!

Happy Thanksgiving to you all :) We will be spending the holiday with Nate's family (parents, brother, sis-in-law, and nephew), then go to my parents and have dinner with them, my grandparents, and aunt and uncle. Tomorrow, after some Black Friday shopping, we will have my mom's side of the family over for a "cookie-off"! We have some sort of cooking contest every year at Thanksgiving (we have done dessert, appetizers, chili, and this year is cookies) and it is so fun!



No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!