Monday, November 7, 2011

Make: Christmas Craft Inspiration

We all love a good Pinterest-inspire, don't we?

There are OODLES of projects and ideas that have my brain itching and going. I'm one of those people that gets semi-frustrated when people skip over Thanksgiving and start decorating for Christmas, so I'm not going to deck my "halls" until after Thanksgiving. I will, however, listen to some Christmas jams and start prepping many Christmas projects! (I leave the Thanksgiving projects to my classroom kiddos: wait until tomorrow to see our Pilgrims and Indians, as well as some super-cutie Mayflowers)!

These are a few projects that I will be creating as the holidays draw near. Each image has been pinned via Pinterest and I have given the original source (in case you want to get your craft on too)! Let me know which project(s) are catching your eye!


Christmas Ornament Sign with Family Names
{via}

Melted Snowman Cookies
{via}

Anthropology Knock-Off Gift Tags
{via}

Sewn Circle Paper Garland (you know I loveee to sew paper)
{via}

Wedding Invitation DIY Ornament
{via}


Can't wait to get started!

1 comment :

  1. Such fun crafts! I really like the ornament sign and the circle garland- so cute and festive!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!