Monday, January 9, 2012

A Bit of Scripture for Today


Well... I was totally prepared to share my woven cork board with you all today... but dinner happened, and then a two hour nap happened (7:30-9:30pm, whaaattt....), so I will be sharing with you some scriptures I have pinned on Pinterest.

It has really been on my heart lately to be more in God's Word. It is so SO easy to get sucked into this world and completely neglect God. It is SO easy. Satan does that to us, especially when we are at our most vulnerable: when this happens, we need to put our trust back in God and completely surround ourselves with Him in all aspects of life and all throughout our day... not just give a shout out first thing in the morning or at the end of the day, but alllllll day. I really need to work on this!

I created a new pinboard over the week called "Lovely Reminders of Grace": it seems cheesy to even have a pinboard like that, but there are so many verses that I want to remember and eventually memorize, so having them in a neat little place like that will hopefully be helpful!


[via]
[via]
[via]

I will be sharing more that I have pinned soon. You can also click on my board (linked above) to see what else I have over there! Hoping you all have a wonderful week (and that you are all taking pictures for A Photo a Day)!

1 comment :

  1. The salt and light one is awesome- would be great displayed somewhere in a house! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!