1. You must post the rules.
2. Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4. Tag 12 people and link them on your post.
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
12 Facts About Me
1. I broke my arm when I was two and it is still permanently broken.
2. If I could have any job, it would be traveling the world (like Samantha Brown) for the Travel Channel, talking about hotels, sights to see, etc.
3. My in-laws just left for a cruise this morning and I am j-e-a-l-o-u-s.
4. I am 361 days older than my husband. Our birthdays are four days apart.
5. Toss up for vacation this year: New Orleans or another cruise (to Key West and the Bahamas)?
6. I think "The Big Bang Theory" is my new favorite show.
7. I hope to start sewing my own clothes... very, very soon (probably once spring arrives, I can't sew winter clothing)!
8. The Bath and Body Works "Sleep" aromatherapy lotion and body mist is on my night stand... most amazing scent of lavender chamomile and it really does make it easier to sleep (I have the body wash too)!
9. My favorite genre of food would have to be Italian.
10. My big brother and sister in law are moving to South Korea for a year in February. It would be awesome if we could go visit them!
11. I like experimenting with new recipes in the kitchen with Nate: he loves to cook and I love to pin recipes on Pinterest, so it works out nicely.
12. I like to color. Coloring pages, coloring books... with crayons.
Faith's questions are:
1. If you could be given ANY gift what would it be?
A boutique to run in our community: that would be such a fun job!
2. What is your favorite TV show of all time?
Well, all-time is "Friends" hands down. I know just about every episode, word for word. But "Lost" was amazing and "Big Bang Theory" is also equally amazing in its own right.
3. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
Bora Bora to stay at their Four Seasons Resort and Bungalows... specifically, this:
4. What is your favorite item of clothing and why?
This black dress: so comfortable, yet flattering, shows enough leg, super cute (and I can wear it with sandals or tights and boots). I wear it to school and church too!
5. Apple juice or orange juice?
Orange juice, no pulp
6. What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
UGGHHHH I'm so sleepy!
7. Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid.
Playing with my American Girl dolls (Samantha, Josefina, Sarah (a bitty baby), and Mackenzie (girl of today doll). If you have no clue what I'm talking about, please google it! They're fantastic and my daughter will totally have one... or four.
8. Name 1 thing you love about being an adult.
Deciding my own bed time. Seriously, it's fantastic!
9. What's your favorite song of the moment?
"1000 Years" by Christina Perri
10. Do you have any hidden talents?
Umm... don't think so
11. What would be your dream job?
As I stated above, working for the Travel Channel, basically traveling and touring :)
12. What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Take a nap. It's definitely NOT doing lesson plans!
1. Savannah & Casey @ Oh So Pretty: The Diaries
2. Laura @ Pretty Little House
3. Jen @ Diary from Dubai
4. Beth @ Food Fun Run
5. Ashley @ Johnson and Johnson
6. Kristen @ Life with the Ellwoods
7. Kristin @ Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten
8. Kelli @ The Sanders' Life Is How You See It
9. Brittany @ Fun with the Fullwoods (although Faith tagged her too!)
10. Katie @ ... For Lauren and Lauren
11. Maria @ Cooking with the Calloways
12. Kelly @ Loving Him, Loving Them
And Your Questions:
1. Most favorite day ever and why?:
2. Do you go to church anywhere?:
3. Dresses or pants?:
4. What state (in the US) do you want to visit the most and why?:
5. What country do you want to visit and why?:
6. Coffee, yes or no? If yes, what do you like?:
7. Least favorite house chore?:
8. Favorite movie of all time?:
9. Do you sew?:
10. What's your favorite hobby?:
11. Do you like to travel by car, train, plane, or ship?:
12. Goal for blogging?
Have fun, everyone!