Friday, January 27, 2012

Thank Youuuu

Bonnie over at Living a Wonderful Life left me an exciting comment the other day...




She awarded me and one of her other "followers" the Favorite Follower Award! Isn't that so nice?

Now the rules state that you must award only TWO: that's so hard! You all are awesome and I read each and every comment I receive, multiple times! But if I HAVE TO pick two, I choose:

Brittany @ Fun with the Fullwoods: She is so friendly and leaves the sweetest comments! Her blog is full of delicious recipes (like these Snicker Surprise Cookies, oh my word) and wonderful stories/photos of life with her hubby! She lives in the Houston area, so she is a fellow Texan (woot!) and she is a wonderful blog-world friend!

Faith @ Life.Love&Marriage: Like Brittany, she too is so nice with her comments! She blogs about life with her hubby (like this date night they went on together, so fun!) as well, which I can definitely relate to! Again, a wonderful blog-world friend!

Go check out these two ladies and their blogs, tell them hello!


1 comment :

  1. awwwww Chrissy! thank you so much!!! smiling so big right now. I LOVE everyday with the jays...addicted actually :)...so I can't help but leave comments. hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!