Saturday, March 10, 2012

Photo a Day: Week Ten

Ten weeks into the new year? Cray-cray.

Let's check out pictures from this week, shall we? Remember, we are no professionals here: all of these are phone photos! AND someone [me] finally got an iPhone 4S last week, so some of these are via my Instagram [follow me: chrissydj] which is oh so fun and addictive!

Everyday with the Jays
[grab this button on my sidebar and join us with your photos! leave a link for your blog post in the comment section]



Sunday: I help out with the children's Sunday School [bible study] at our church. This is our meeting room: so cute! The exposed brick wall and dark wood floors and vintage doors... gorgeous.

Monday: Nate helps out our local high school baseball team by working in the press box and doing the "books" [stats I suppose]. It's fun to go to the games and watch [er, play on my phone] and hang out.

Tuesday: As you can probably tell, I am wearing pajamas. But Chloe is my absolute favorite to cuddle with! Such a snuggler, what a gal.

Wednesday: Our first "official" youth night since Nate has become pastor. He's helping, along with our associate pastor, and our friend Jimmy is leading. We had 7 kids show up for our first night, which is a big deal in our small town. Yay! Hope this program grows and grows and that God is glorified with all that is done.

Thursday: As you remember from this post, I enjoy all things small and miniature. This did not go unnoticed with our dinner Thursday night: silver dollar pancakes! Yum.

Friday: We received a gift card for Christmas from dear friends of ours to a delicious Mexican restaurant in San Antonio, Mi Tierra. YUM. We finally took advantage and made the drive to SA with friends of ours for dinner last night. It is open 24 hours, 365 days a year. It has a delicious bakery [where I always buy pan de huevo: a staple of my childhood], and their food is delicious!

Have a good weekend, everyone! Tonight, I'm going to see "The Vow" with a friend. Is it any good?

I still have two more days of school before my Spring Break [Wednesday-Friday]. It's only three days long because we also get Good Friday [Friday before Easter] and the Monday after Easter off. Can't wait to r-e-l-a-x!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!