Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Sunday Lunch Menu

I am so excited to have my parents coming in town for Easter this year: yay, yay, yay!!!

Normally, we go to church and then have lunch at grandparents, but this year I kind of want to make a big ol' Easter feast in MY home. P.S. I don't do the cooking in our house... Nate does most (especially meat, I don't do that) and I'll do the sides.

Here's what I'm looking at:

Pork Tenderloin [recipe]


Seasoned Yellow Squash [recipe]
(although I may just chop slices of squash and add salt/pepper and saute)


Parmesan/Garlic Green Beans
-Heard this recipe from a friend: canned green beans covered with Parmesan cheese, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Put in oven. They are DELICIOUS and don't even taste like green beans (which works out well for this non-veggie eater)

Cheesy Mashed Potatoes
-This recipe is from Nate's mom: boil potatoes and mash (like normal). Add cheese, bacon, chives, and 4 oz. of sour cream (about half of a small carton). Put in baking dish and add more cheese on top. Cover and bake until cheese is melted. Totally unhealthy but TOTALLY amazing.

Bread (duh!)

Does anyone else make a fancy feast for Easter Sunday?


No comments :

Post a Comment

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!