Monday, May 28, 2012

Poufs?

Has anyone made these tissue poufs before?




My sister-in-law had some for her and my brother's wedding, but she ordered hers from Etsy and all we had to do was pull them apart to make the pouf (they came pre-folded/put together). I'm attempting to make some this week for my cousin and his bride-to-be's wedding shower that my mom, aunt, and I are hosting on Sunday. Any suggestions?

(I also saw this pin for tulle poufs: may attempt as well!)



Happy Memorial Day!


4 comments :

  1. I've never made these myself, but the tutorials make them seem do-able. They're super adorable! I hope your DIY project goes smoothly. I'm sure the bride and groom will appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No clue, but I have this feeling you are going to figure it out and it will be incredible!

    Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some hanging in my daughter's room (and they have held up well for almost a year!). Follow the martha stewart tutorial for them...they are pretty simple. I ended up using a few more sheets of tissue paper than the instructions said. Just don't use really thin tissue paper...it will rip easily. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen these on pinterest. They are so pretty! They look easy to make (I could just be naive though!). It might be fun to have a pouf making party with friends! I think I might just host one at my house this summer. Thanks for the inspiration!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!