Tuesday, August 21, 2012

[teach] Pom Dry Erase Markers

[I originally pinned this on Pinterest, but it had the dreaded "uploaded by user" tag with it instead of its original link: if you know where the idea came from, let me know!]

I  h-a-t-e using tissues as an eraser when I write with a dry erase marker. Yes, I use a tissue instead of an actual eraser. Yes, I still use dry erase markers because I don't have a smart board. It's okay though- I don't write with it much. But it does irk me when I have to keep up with a yucky tissue to wipe my board clean.

Enter pom poms, hot glue, and dry erase markers. I saw this idea on Pinterest (see disclaimer above) but I have no idea where the original source came from. Be careful when you pin, friends!

Here's what I did: it will take you all of five seconds.

Markers.

Pom poms.

Hot glue.

Done.

Pretty.

Gorgeous!!!

Yes please.

Isn't that the easiest project ever?! And now I have an eraser whenever I use markers. No more yucky tissues to keep up with. Happy teacher. Happy Tuesday!

See where I link up: Monday Made it @ 4th Grade Frolics, Blog Hop @ Naptime Review, Tips & Tricks @ Stringtown Home, What I Whipped Up Wednesday @ Sugar and Dots, Craft-O-Manic Monday @ Craft-O-Manic, Link Party @ Uncommon, Whatever Goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts, Show Me What Ya Got Linky Party @ Not JUST A Housewife, {Wow Me Wednesday} @ Ginger Snap Crafts, Link Party @ Destination: Craft, The Creative Spark @ Clean & Scentsible, Before & After Party @ Thrifty Decor Chick, Weekend Wrap-Up Party @ Tatertots and Jello, What I Wore Wednesday @ The Pleated Poppy

6 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! Such a neat idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute idea! I use pieces of craft felt for erasers in my classroom. :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I hate that uploaded by user on pinterest! I also love that you color coordinated some of your pom poms!

    Bonnie
    Living A Wonderful Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable, and how FUN! I would love to have you as a teacher.. or have you as my sons teacher. Whichever.. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!