Thursday, November 1, 2012

Hello!

Bad blogger, bad blogger!

I am still here, I promise! Shopping/dinner date Tuesday, Trunk or Treat Wednesday (expect a full post next week!), surviving the aftermath of a Halloween on a Wednesday with 21 five and six year olds today.... Yeah, I haven't been around much this week. BUT I promise I'm still keeping up with your blogs from my phone. Will make the rounds with comments soon! Heading to Dallas for the weekend after a MUCH NEEDED early release day tomorrow. I will check in with you all soon! Until then, here is a peek from our Halloween :)

Happy November!


"O Israel, put your hope in the LORD, for with the LORD is unfailing love and with him is full redemption." Psalm 130:7

1 comment :

  1. this week at school has been crazy!! so glad it's friday! have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!