Monday, November 26, 2012

[photoaday] Week Forty Seven

Holiday week! Bring on the fun and random pictures!

Everyday with the Jays
[psst: if you take photos this week, use my button on your blog post and leave me a comment on THIS post with the link to YOUR blog post with your photos.... that's not confusing at all, is it? once you do that (and assuming you're a follower of mine), I will feature your blog one time with a few of your photos! remember, sharing is caring :)]

[monday] Our church collected canned goods and other Thanksgiving food items, as well as frozen turkeys, to pass out to families in need. We had 45 bags/turkeys and ran out in like 5 minutes. It was crazy!

[tuesday] Let the holiday traveling begin! Chloe loves spending the night at Nana and PawPaw's house!

[wednesday] Spending time with our adorable nephew, Wyatt, and precious niece, Clara! Just a small glimpse of what Nate and I will look like with our children! Someday...

[thursday] Happy Thanksgiving from my family to yours! Well, my dad's side anyways!

[friday] Thanksgiving #3 with my mom's side of the family! We had a Mexican food competition, ate, and then played games and handed out prizes for the best food. Fun was had by all!

[saturday] Our best friends (whose wedding was last weekend) spent the night at our house Saturday night so they could leave for their honeymoon cruise on Sunday! I am so jealous (because I want to be on a cruise!!!) but so excited for them! They will have a wonderful time!

[sunday] It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Happy Monday! Teacher friends... did anyone else have a crazy day like me?! Wowza.... 17.5 more days for me!

"No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us." 1 John 4:12




2 comments :

  1. I hear ya - I have 19 more days!! super cute picture of you and your tree. I love the name wyatt - what a great picture of the 4 of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Love that last one of you by the tree – adorable.
    PS – you and Nate look incredibly natural with those babies!
    Xo
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!