Sunday, November 25, 2012

[love] Christmas Tunes

Hello hello!

We are DONE with our traveling and crazy-ness (for a few weeks, anyways), so I hope to get on the blogging wagon again soon and be more consistent with my posts. I wanted to pop in tonight to share an awesome Christmas album that Nate discovered tonight:


"Holidays Rule" features various artists from today singing the classic Christmas songs we all love. Nate and I like modern music with a unique twist to it, and this album delivers just that. Especially during this season where the same songs get played over and over and over and OVER again... it's nice to hear something unique!

Disclaimer: Now don't get me wrong, I  l-o-v-e  me some Christmas jams both secular and those celebrating the birth of my Savior. Heck, Nate and I are both Christmas babies, so we hold Christmas time close to our hearts! It's just nice to hear various takes on the classic songs. And P.S. they didn't pay or perk me to share this sale/album... I just thought it was neat!

I think because of Cyber Monday, this album is on sale on Amazon for $3.99. Download it straight to your computer! We enjoyed decorating the house today with our Christmas goodies! See ya later, fall decor! Another disclaimer: I am not a professional designer and I don't make millions- therefore we don't have THAT many decorations, but we are pleased with the way our decor turned out this year! A sneak peek:


Have a great week! It's going to be tough... I enjoyed my 3.5 days off last week for Thanksgiving! Back to the grind for 3.5 more weeks and then two weeks off for Christmas! I think I can, I think I can... can I get an amen?!

"For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

2 comments :

  1. Great job on the Christmas decorations lady!! I always love to hear different types of Christmas music. Nothing compares to the classics though;) Can't believe Christmas is SO close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your decorations!!

    It's the best listening to Christmas music right now!

    And your disclaimers are too cute!! I buy lots of my decorations after the season and they are marked down so low. I'm gonna check out some fall decor and see if they are marked down at least 75%.

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment: thank you for leaving some love!